Welcome to Camberwell Green Surgery
2020/21 FLU VACCINATIONS FOR REGISTERED PATIENTS – this year the flu vaccine will be offered to the following patients
- All children aged two to eleven (but not twelve years or older) on 31 August 2020
- People aged 65 years or over (including those becoming age 65 years by 31 March 2021)
- Those aged from six months to less than 65 years of age, in a clinical risk group
- All pregnant women (including those women who become pregnant during the flu season)
- Household contacts of those on the NHS Shielded Patient List, or of immunocompromised individuals, specifically individuals who expect to share living accommodation with a shielded patient on most days over the winter and therefore for whom continuing close contact is unavoidable. Household contacts will need to be already registered with the practice
- People living in long-stay residential care homes or other long-stay care facilities where rapid spread is likely to follow introduction of infection and cause high morbidity and mortality (excl halls of residence and boarding schools
This year we will NOT be operating a walk in clinic and will be inviting patients in batches to attend on specific days and times. We are expecting our flu vaccinations to arrive at the end of this month. If we do not have your mobile number to send you a text or if you gave recently changed it you can send it to us via email@example.com. Patients with no mobile number listed will be telephoned and those with no telephone number at all will be written to.
Additionally, in 2020/21, flu vaccinations might be offered under the NHS flu vaccination programme to individuals between 50-64 years, following prioritisation of other eligible groups and subject to vaccine supply. Invites will go out in the same way.
If you are not in one of these groups you will not be offered a flu vaccination by us however you may be able to obtain one through your local pharmacy.
The Practice email address is: firstname.lastname@example.org
STOP PRESS........STOP PRESS.......STOP PRESS........STOP PRESS......
As of 29.5.20 we are no longer taking repeat prescription requests over the phone. Please get setup with Online Access which you need to contact the surgery to set up or speak to your regular chemist and ask if they can order your medications for you.
The new 111 Integrated Emergency Care Service went live on 26 February 2019 - see latest news section for full details and service provision.
Every 3rd Thursday of the month the surgery will be closed from 1230-1630 (sometimes 1830) for staff training. If you require treatment during these times please contact 111.
We need you! for our Patient Participation Group (PPG) (see news section)
Due to excessive demand we are working to a 3 day/72 hr turnaround for all Repeat Prescriptions
Delivering the highest possible standard of Clinical Care in the face of constant change
(Site updated 23/09/2020)